Guilty on many fronts!

In May, I blogged and said I was going to better at blogging.  Hmmmm …. Failed at that one.  I’ve blogged once since then.

 

Oh well.  I am a busy teacher and I’ve now had one full week off to recharge my batteries.  I’m feeling quite human now, something that soon disappears once I start a new half term.  It’s all go in our household today as we are heading off to bonnie Scotland tomorrow on holiday.  One whole week in a log cabin, on the beautiful West coast of Scotland.  I can’t tell you how much I am looking forward to it.

 

So here’s what’s happening:

 

Hubby has arrived home from work and is now asleep on the sofa.

Daughter number 1 has been in from work 3 hours and is lazing on her bed watching the Big Bang Theory.

Daughter number 2 has been up a few hours, made chocolate chip cookies to take away and is now lazing on her bed watching YouTube.

Me – I’m typing this blog after cleaning the downstairs, sorting food to take, putting the washing on the line, putting more washing in the machine, emailed a few people, sorted out the plants so they don’t die while we’re away, ironed a few clothes. I’m about to clean the upstairs and sort out the clothes I want to take away.

 

Who feels guilty?  Well that would be me then!

 

 




Avast logo

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com


Comments