An attempt to get fit

I've been attending a Slimming World group for about three years now. I did get to target about 18 months ago but since then I've gradually gained weight again and seem to be stuck about 18lb above my target range. I'm not back to where I started though. Gaining this weight has really annoyed me and finally something seems to have clicked inside my brain. I need to lose this weight! When I am on school holidays I feel a little out of control so I'm really trying to keep the control going this time. The key, I find, is counting and writing everything down. I also need to do some regular exercise. I did buy one of those exercise machines but that's now gathering dust in the garage. So today, I have started exercising! I was going to go out for a run but the heavens opened and the rain came down, instead of giving up, I've done a seven minute workout. Normally, after these exercises I would want to eat everything that is wrong. I am quite proud to say that I have eaten cereal and coffee. Now to go and have a shower with my day. I CAN DO THIS!

Comments