To blog or not to blog

The running theme when I read through my blog posts is that I haven't blogged for a while and I want to do more.  Vicious cycle maybe?  I certainly am terrible and consistently bad.  I love reading blogs though and I'd like to create one that people want to read.  So what do I do?  Make a date with myself each week to blog?  Maybe that would work.

I'm a teacher, not just any teacher but a QTVI.  I did an extra two years of training (whilst working) to complete my mandatory qualification and become a Qualified Teacher of Children and Young People with Vision Impairments.  I think I do a pretty good job of it too.  It's not just about ensuring the children get the best grades they can but ensuring that they are the best, well-rounded members of society that they can be.  The job is varied and strange at times but so very rewarding.  I believe that any child can achieve their full potential with a little bit of faith from a teacher, a bit of hard work from the child and the willingness to push themselves to the limit.

Here's to my next blog post - in a week or maybe a few months - who knows?


Comments