Coronavirus

I started this blog a few years ago to document my life, my thoughts and I really was rubbish but thinking about the current situation in the world, I feel it needs documenting so I am going to do my best to log my thoughts along with the daily news. 

Yesterday, the government announced that schools would close but not completely.  We've been working all day on trying to sort out which students in King's will need looking after. It's going to be strange. Sunnyside is the same. We don't know what the country will be like over the next few months.

Panic buying in the shops, lack of food, elderly asked to self isolate and just so many worries for everyone. 

Alice is home from uni and probably not likely to go back.  Lectures will be online for her and assessments too.  Katie is worried about her job and finishing her degree.  She's supposed to have a final show but who knows what will happen there.  Lots of concerns.

This will go down in history.  2020 has not had the best start.  The 1920s were an interesting time, at the end of the First World War and now, a century on, the 2020s are not starting in a great way.  I pray that we will ride this storm and get through these troubled times.  

Comments